Home
This is the official website of Quirino Memorial Medical Center
Background PDF Print E-mail

Standing in an elevated ridge overlooking the Marikina Valley, this 42,000.00 sq. meters of edifice, caters not only the Quezon City residents and immediate community but all the neighboring towns of Marikina, Antipolo, San Mateo, Montalban, Caloocan, Novaliches and even the nearby provinces of Laguna, Bulacan, Cavite and the like

 

QMMC


Formerly known as the Labor Hospital, QMMC was built and organized for the service of the indigents on August 15, 1953 during the tenure of the late Pres. Elpidio Quirino. Later, it was named as Quirino Memorial General Hospital on Aug 15, 1964 pursuant to PD 3975 then to Quirino Memorial Medical Center pursuant to EO 119 with a 350-bed capacity from 250 to 350 under RA 8313 in 1997.

QMMC was established in 1951, through the generous donations of civic minded people, Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) and the Department of Labor (from where its name was originally taken) which operated under the auspices of the Department of Health.

It formally opened its doors to the public on August 15, 1953 as the first government hospital in Quezon City. A “PEOPLE-ORIENTED INSTITUTION” with the primary goal of reaching out to the sick and infirm.

 

 

Philippine Flag

Transparency Seal

 

QMMC PICTURES

Who's Online

We have 1 guest online
, Powered by Joomla!; Joomla templates by SG web hosting